November 3, 2011

Box Coloring.

Usually when Red and I do art projects, he is buckled into his booster seat at the table. It works great for keeping him and the mess contained. Today I decided to give him a new medium to color on and some freedom to move around. He loves using markers, and he loves boxes, so he was pretty excited about this. I got to see his little 'happy dance.'

We've been focusing on the color purple this week, so I gave him purple crayons, purple markers, and some purple paint.



He loved this and did it for a long time. After he was done, I took his clothes, because they had marker and paint on them. He then decided to color even more!


I will definitely be doing this again. I love seeing him excited about art, and it really captured his attention for a long time.

No comments:

Post a Comment