September 17, 2012

Liebster Blog

 

Hannah from Making Boys Men recently nominated my little blog for a Liebster award! If you haven't seen her blog, I highly recommend checking it out. She has a lot of ideas for fun and messy play! 

In case you were wondering (as I was), a Liebster award is given to smaller blogs (less than 200 followers) by fellow bloggers. It's a great way to find out about other awesome blogs! I'll answer the 11 questions Hannah asked me, nominate 11 new blogs, and then post 11 new questions for them.

So, on to the questions!

1. Are you an early bird or a night owl? I am definitely a night owl. If I have to make a choice between primping and sleeping, sleeping pretty much always wins.

2. All time favorite song. Wow, that's tough. I definitely go through phases on the type of music I listen to, but I don't usually tire of worship music, so maybe something like Revelation Song.

3. All time favorite movie. Yikes, another hard one. I tend to watch movies only once, even if I enjoyed them. But for whatever reason, I've seen You've Got Mail many times. Now it's funny to see all the dial-up/AOL references. I don't know if it's my all-time favorite, but I've watched it a lot.

4. What's your earliest memory? My earliest memories are the everyday stuff in my childhood home...eating dinner, watching Looney Toons with my dad, playing on the swingset/sandbox in the backyard. Those are the memories that go back the farthest.

5. What was your best holiday ever? I always love Christmas the most. There isn't one specific Christmas that stands out, but I love sharing all the festivities with my little boy now.

6. What superhero would you be? When I was little, I would have said Jem. Only fellow children of the 80's will have any idea what I'm talking about ;)

7. If you could have an endless supply of food, what would it be? Popcorn

8. In the movie of your life, what actor would play you? Natalie Portman (just because I like her, not because we are similar in any way)

9. Do you have any party tricks? Definitely not. I'm pretty shy, so I tend to not be the one to draw attention at parties!

10. Do you have a pet preference for dogs or cats? Dogs, for sure.

11. What 3 things would you take to a desert island?  My Kindle, Junior Mints, and a cute swimsuit ;)

My list of 11 great blogs:












Questions for the nominated bloggers:

1. What are you most excited about in the upcoming year?
2. What are you least looking forward to?
3. What are your biggest distractions?
4. What is your favorite activity to do as a family?
5. What is your go-to dinner meal?
6. What is the best advice you've ever received?
7. What is your favorite season?
8. What is your favorite book/author?
9. What is your favorite TV show?
10. What is your child's favorite book?
11. What is your child's favorite TV show?

Check out these great blogs for tons of new ideas!



 

2 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for answering my questions! Congratulations on the award!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, Jem! They just added that to the Netflix line-up. I actually squealed when I saw it.

    ReplyDelete